Thumbnail Filmstrip of Porsche Vehicle Front Dash Camera Images
- Recording of videos in QHD
- Audio recording (can be deactivated)
- GPS sensor
- Radar sensor for video recording when an object is approaching the vehicle
- Vibration sensor
- Lens with polarization filter to reduce reflections and improve colors and contrasts
- Bracket for the windscreen for fixed mounting on the vehicle
"Driving" operating mode:
The Porsche dashcam is ready for use when the engine is started. If a shock occurs, the 10 seconds before the event and the time after the event are stored. The vibration sensor for driving shots on the race track can be deactivated by selecting the "Continuous" setting in the app.
"Park" operating mode:
The dashcam is ready for use in the sleep function while parked. Recording takes place after triggering by the radar sensor or vibration sensor. The duration and scope of the sleep function depends on the vehicle model and equipment. Contact your Porsche Partner for further information.
Please note: Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG has no access to the collected data. The installation and permitted use of traffic cameras in your Porsche vehicle may be regulated and/or restricted by local data protection regulations.
*Porsche highly recommends dealer installion for this item*
*not for Cayenne models*
- Brand: Porsche
- No applicable data -